Contractors working on the Lower South Creek Treatment (LSCT) program must first register in the Sydney Water Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Sydney Water commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites and programs.
It allows contracting companies to self-register in the online system by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work you do on the LSCT program.
Contractors will also register and book their employees into inductions that must be completed to access program sites.
The system allows Sydney Water to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce engagement.
They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of Sydney Water.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract