Contractors working on the Lower South Creek Treatment (LSCT) program must first register in the Sydney Water Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Sydney Water commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites and programs.
It allows contracting companies to self-register in the online system by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work you do on the LSCT program.
Contractors will also register and book their employees into inductions that must be completed to access program sites.
The system allows Sydney Water to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Sydney Water.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract